5 DAYS YOGA, PRANAYAMA & YOGA NIDRA RETREAT IN RISHIKESHGet Ready.......for Yourself……for Human life…….!!!!
Welcome every great Human Energies from around the world To Ravinder yoga school for the physical, mental and spiritual path of yoga in Rishikesh, India. With the taste of 5 days yoga retreat program we will listen the sound of our positive energy, strength and peace. ENJOY!!! Ravinder yoga school positive Environment, organic food, herbal Fresh air, Good weather and teachers are very helpful with the positive great Heart and long teaching experience to enjoy our yoga life. we inspire you to listen your body and guide you through your own individual transformation according physical, mental & spiritual level. you will learn Yogic tools to change your lifestyles positively. In this 5 days yoga Path of journey, students will be taught Traditional Hatha yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra & Meditation Techniques. Students will achieve physical awareness and also mental, emotional and spiritual self-development.
What make us different than others?
Our yoga school utilities the healing power of Mother Nature to help our guest enhance their yoga practice and strengthen their connection to the higher consciousness.Daily morning yoga classes, Morning meditation classes, mantra chanting, yogic Kriyas (yoga detox) and sacred fire rituals are some of the things which set us apart from the other yoga schools in Rishikesh. Here at yoga school we provide our yoga retreat residents with the purity of nature and facilitate purification of the self through a sattvic diet and balancing Yoga practices scheduled in one of our two beautiful indoor yoga studios.
5 Days Yoga Retreat's CurriculumTrekking and Hiking
- Great Opportunity to Trek and hike in the Himalayas
- Surya Namaskara (Sun Salutations)
- Types of yoga Asanas – Standing, Sitting, Backward Bending, Forward Bending, Inverted, Shavasana
- Benefits of Yogasana
- Diaphragmatic Breath
- Different Practices of Pranayama
- Benefits of Pranayama
- Knowledge of Meditation
- So-ham Mediation
- Meditation with Natural breath
- Yoga Nidra
- Preparing for Yogic Sleep
- Concentration Practice
- Introduction to Indian Philosophy
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Ashtanga Yoga: Yama
5 Days Yoga Retreats Daily Schedule
- 05.00 AM - Wake up Call
- 06.30 AM - Shat-karama & Pranayama
- 07:15 AM - Karma Yoga & Mantra Chanting
- 08:45 AM - Hatha-Yoga
- 10:00 AM - Breakfast and free time
- 10:45 AM - Ready to go for activities
- 14:30 PM - Lunch
- 15:45 PM - Self Study & Rest Time
- 16:15 PM - Tea Break
- 16:30 PM - Astanga Vinyasa Yoga
- 19:30 PM - Dinner time
- 20:30 PM - Meditation/Audios and videos/Self-study
- 21:00 PM - Go to Bed!
What Does The Retreat Include?
- Accommodation for 6 Days 5 Nights
- Yoga Materials
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal teas
- Free pick-up service from Dehradun Airport, India
- One ayurvedic massage
- Daily Nature excursions