Certification & Course Fees
1Is your school registered with Yoga Alliance ?
Yes, Ravinder Yoga School is a registered yoga school with Yoga Alliance, USA for providing internationally recognized yoga teacher training certifications in India.
2How many students are there in the Yoga Retreat and Teacher Training Course?
We run 5 to 15 students batch in each course of Yoga Teacher Training Course and Yoga Retreat Programs.
3Will I be able to teach with this certificate in other parts of the world?
Yes, of course because our courses are qualified by Yoga Alliance. After the certification you’ll be able to teach in any part of the world.
4Do I need to pass any assessment in order to complete this course?
Yes, You will have to pass a written assessment and the decision will be based by your attendance, performance and behavior.
5What is includes in the Course Fee
- Shared room in the Yoga Teacher Training Course with attached bathroom
- Private room in Yoga Retreat Program with attached bathroom
- We serve three Vegetarian Meals, which includes dairy products; if someone has dietary restrictions due to some allergic reaction can get in touch with the person in charge of the kitchen for the alternatives.
- 1 Free Ayurvedic Massage
- Free Pickup from Dehradun (DDN) Airport
- Course material - Yoga Mat, Neti Pot, Stationery & Library facilities
- Excursions - River Rafting, Local Sigh Seeing, Caves, Water Falls,
Accomodation & Food Facilities
1Is there Private room or Shared room?
We are providing the Sharing room in the Teacher Training course and Private room for Yoga Retreat but if anybody would be interested in the private room so we can provide him their private room with addition cost.
2If I have any kind of disease Is it possible for me to provide special diet at the school.
Yes, in this case we will provide your meal according to your diet.
3Is this Internet facility available?
Yes, High Speed WIFI Internet is available in the school and it is easy accessible, So you can bring your Laptop and Phone in order to use
1How Do I arrive?