“Be Ready to Experience of the Amazing Yoga Retreats”
Welcome to Ravinder yoga school which gives You an opportunity to experience one of the Human Mind, Body and Soul..with the Great and Positive Attention around the Rishikesh Valley, India Daily Cup of positive thoughts is truly a hub of valuable insights. We offer 3 days Yoga Retreat Program in Rishikesh where Everyone can live peacefully and feel relaxed. We organize retreats that are customized to help you reconnect with your body. we take on a journey of self discovery. Through combining movement and meaningful connections we awaken our senses allowing deeper and more fulfilled life - an unforgettable experience we’ll carry home with new life. The blissful, wild and peaceful experience, sprinkled with lots of fun and laughter! With reconnecting practices and culturally infused adventures off the mat, we are certain that you will get an experience like no other. It is the perfect place to reconnect and unwind from the Hustle and Bustle life in the city. This retreat is tailored for beginners, but suitable for all levels.
How Our Yoga Retreat Program make us different from others?
Our yoga school in the Mountain and away from the hustle and bustle city life. our yoga Retreat Program with the Mountain Nature for strengthen our mind and body then connect to the higher consciousness. Daily morning spiritual chanting,yoga classes, Morning Meditation Classes, Yogic Kriyas (Yoga Detox) and Here at Ravinder yoga school we provide yoga retreat residents and organic food with Mountain herbal Air.
3 Days Yoga Retreat's CurriculumTrekking and Hiking
- Great Opportunity to Trek and hike in the Himalayas
- Surya Namaskara (Sun Salutations)
- Types of yoga Asanas – Standing, Sitting, Backward Bending, Forward Bending, Inverted, Shavasana
- Benefits of Yogasana
- Diaphragmatic Breath
- Different Practices of Pranayama
- Benefits of Pranayama
- Knowledge of Meditation
- So-ham Mediation
- Meditation with Natural breath
- Introduction to Indian Philosophy
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Ashtanga Yoga: Yama
3 Days Yoga Retreats Daily Schedule
- 05.00 AM - Wake up Call
- 06.30 AM - Shat-karama & Pranayama
- 07:15 AM - Karma Yoga & Mantra Chanting
- 08:45 AM - Hatha-Yoga
- 10:00 AM - Breakfast and free time
- 10:45 AM - Ready to go for activities
- 14:30 PM - Lunch
- 15:45 PM - Self Study & Rest Time
- 16:15 PM - Tea Break
- 16:30 PM - Astanga Vinyasa Yoga
- 19:30 PM - Dinner time
- 20:30 PM - Meditation/Audios and videos/Self-study
- 21:00 PM - Go to Bed!
What Does The Retreat Include?
- Accommodation for 4 Days 3 Nights
- Yoga Materials
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal teas
- Free pick-up service from Dehradun Airport, India
- One ayurvedic massage
- Daily Nature excursions